19 октября 2014 г.

Perfume

Hello reader! It's me again. Today I wanna tell you about my favorite perfumes. 

Around year ago I bought Escada "Desire me" perfume. 


The fragrance aims at modern young woman who enjoys being in center of attention, is aware of her qualities and knows she is an object of many men's affection. Her dashiness, charisma, charm and fragrance leave an unforgettable impression. 
Composition of perfume is bitter-sweet citruses and accentuates juiciness of mandarin, peony and fresh green leaves. A base is characterized by gourmand elements: tiramisu, coffee, cookies, special aromas of cheese-cake, as well as opulent nuances of dark chocolate, which contribute to warmth and sensuality on the skin for a long time.

In the beginning of spring 2014 i found a tester of Givenchy "Eaudemoiselle" perfume which was given to me once in cosmetic shop. I didn't think I will like it, just wanted to try something new. I wore it for all day and liked it so much. So in a few days I went to shop and bought full size bottle. 


Eaudemoiselle de givenchy is described as a floral edition interpreted in couture spirit with emblematic aristocratic values of the house of givenchy. It is placed between the traditional and the modern, and it is ideal for young, contemporary women. The minimalistic flacon with discrete curves is crowned with a cylindrical golden metal stopper. It captures a composition created of tangerine, italian winter lemon, shiso (japanese basil), rose, ylang ylang, musk, ambrette seed and tonka. The fragrance was created by francois demachy, who described it as ‘an imaginary rose in dewy morning’.

There is only one thing I didn't like about this perfume - its name sounds too hard to pronounce :D :D

When Givenchy and Escada perfumes were over, I was looking for a new one. It was so hard to choose! I tried hundreds of perfumes. All sounded same and it was not something I was looking for. I needed something special, something that not everyone uses, not a popular fragrance. And then I remembered my childhood friend was using Jo Malone perfume. 
Jo Malone is a British lifestyle brand known for its unique fragrance portfolio and luxury products for the bath, body and home.

I chose Blackberry and bay cologne. 
I really loved the way they wrap it! So beautiful!



Childhood memories of blackberry picking...A burst of deep, tart blackberry juice, blending with the freshness of just-gathered bay and brambly woods. Vibrant and verdant. Top note: blackberry, heart note: bay leaves, base note: cedarwood.
The only disadvantage - it's expensive a bit... 100 ml costs 120$, 30 ml - 60$. 

For travelling I use these small atomizers, both are from Sephora. 

But last time it was epic fail with it - I didn't clean it after Givenchy and Escada perfumes just after use, so I was trying hard to rinse it with alcohol and water, but it didn't help. Of course I didn't have enough time to buy a new atomizer and my Jo Malone is so big to carry in luggage so I decided to buy a miniatures in duty free shop in airport. 


I chose Dior J'adore. There are 4 miniatures - eau l'absolu, eau de perfume, eau de toilette and voile de perfume. They are packed into compact white box. Really useful for travelling! 


Now I'm going to watch movie and have a hot tea for my sick throat. Enjoy your Sunday! Thanks for reading :*












Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий