22 октября 2014 г.

Autumn outfit ideas

Good afternoon! 
I chose few sets from my polyvore (irensmile.polyvore.com) to show you my autumn style ideas. 

This autumn I like simple boyfriend's or oversized coats. It looks very fashionable and it's so easy to combine - it will go well with sky high heels, comfy sneakers or stylish biker boots.

I like to combine leather and jeans. Add classical coat and your favorite accessories - and you are ready for dinner out. 

Classical office look isn't so boring if you do it all in blue colors plus add metallic studs on shirt. 

Parka is my favorite comfy outerwear for autumn! 
Timberlands, sweater - you are ready to go for a long walk in beautiful autumn parks. 


Again something very simple and stylish at same time - bright coat or ankle boots and neutral details. 

Cape is also wonderful for autumn. Don't forget to wear your loafers! 


I love this color combinations - reminds me autumn leaves! 

Love this boots - comfy, stylish, elegant. 

I really love combination of gentle pink and grey color. 

Nice idea for evening out - small bag, rude biker boots and light chiffon dress. And of course a warm coat! 

This is look for early autumn parties - sequin skirt, leather jacket and warm sweater. 

Something comfy for early autumn. 

Very light and gentle look. 

What is your favorite autumn look? 
Dress up warm and don't catch cold like me!










Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий