18 октября 2014 г.

Hair essentials

Hello everyone! Unfortunately I cought a cold at Friday evening (how this can be? I had such a great plans for this weekend!) so at Saturday I stayed at home and had lots of free time. And I thought it can be nice to shoot my cosmetics for blog. So here is the first post - hair essentials.


I have a thin blond hair with split ends. 
My hairdresser recommended me to use matrix products for my blond thin hair. I tried different lines and I can't name my favorite - all are nice. Here is repair shampoo, repair mask and silk wonder smoothing oil. 
About shampoo - be careful if you tint your hair - it washes away the tint very quickly. 

Mask - I apply it twice per week instead of conditioner on half of head from ends to middle. You can see the result after the first use, hair is very soft and smooth.

Smoothing oil - I apply it few times per week (when I don't forget about it haha) on wet hair ends. This oil makes your hair smooth, soft and helps you to brush it. 

My last matrix conditioner is over so it's necessary to buy a new one. I think it will be same choice - color care. Unfortunately I don't have a photo of it, but I attached at picture from their website. 
It makes your hair smooth, easy to brush, plus it smells so nice! 

I tried to use usual mass market shampoos and conditioners for a month, it was a great problem to brush my hair after it! And I needed around month to repair my hair. So no more experiments, I will be faith to matrix ;)



My favorite hair brush Tangle Teezer. It's light, fits your hand perfectly and gently brushes your hair. But when people see me brushing my hair they wonder if it's a soap dish? :D :D 

Have a great Saturday everyone! 
New cosmetics post in my blog is coming up tomorrow. 






Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий